Friday, June 4, 2010

My first blog- One journey ends and another begins...

So, I've been told many times by people that I should start a blog. My children give me much to write about, ecspecially the little one. So with the end of our Journey in Puerto Rico, I decided I would do that and blog about our trip across country.

Today the packers finished up, our home is empty an Carson was devestated. He keeps begging to go home. All the way to the hotel tonight he babbled in the backseat about home being packed all gone, his toys are all gone, tv is gone, all gone in the big truck. I sure hope he forgets this all soon and we have not traumatized him too much. Ashley is very sad, quiet. which is not like her. She said goodbye to many of her little friends today and is so worried about making new. Madison spent the day with her best friend here, and seems to be holding up and happy to be going, but deep down I know that leaving Em behind is really bothering her. It makes me so sad to see my kids going through the pain they are feeling. I spend all day off and on crying- saying to myself this is the last time I will be doing this or that here. :( I have been in denial that I have made too many friends here and thought that it would be easy to leave, but it is not. I will miss so many people, and so many people have touched our lives here. Thank you for making our stay in PR one that will leave us with good memories when we look back.
I am already planning on returning for a vacation and to meet the beautiful babies that will be arriving to a couple of my friends here. So I know that this is not goodbye, but See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment